1. Watch Edpuzzle: Why wasn’t the Bill of Rights originally in the US Constitution? Your score on the quiz questions will translate into points!
2. Watch Edpuzzle: The Constitution. Your score on the quiz questions will translate into points!
3. Watch Edpuzzle: Seven Principals of the Constitution. Your score on the quiz questions will translate into points!
4. Play Do I have a Right. Name and explain at least 3 rights. You earn 150 points for each right and explanation!
5. Use link to find definition of Rule of Law. Write definition to earn 50 points.
6. Use link to find definition of Common Good. Write definition and explain what it means to make decisions as a US citizen based on the “common good” of the US to earn 100 points.
7. Complete Level 4 Quizizz. Write down anything you learned and/or mistakes you made. You will earn 500 points for a score of 20,000 or higher or at least 85% accuracy, 250 points for a score between 15,000 and 20,000, and 100 points for a score between 10,000 and 15,000.
1. Open https://join.quizizz.com in your browser
2. Enter the 6-digit game code 748667 , and click "Proceed"
3. Now enter your name and click "Join Game!"
4. You will get an avatar, and then see a "Start Game" button. Click it to begin!